Who is ISB Global?
ISB Global was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in London. We have offices in South Africa, Pakistan, and North America, with a great team also working in Portugal. ISB is proud to be very multi-cultural and ‘Global’ in its thinking and approach.
ISB Global currently has currently over 110 team in these respective locations. Predominantly permanent staff, but a range of contractors to support project requirements.
We are passionate about the environment, working to enhance the Circular Economy, and Reduce Green House Gas Emissions.
What do we do?
ISB Global is a software development and consulting house, offering the world’s most advanced Environmental, Waste Management, and Recycling software.
ISB has three key pillars in its business, OutSystems, SAP, and AWS (Amazon Webservices). We are partners, and resellers and offer services in each.
- Interface with customers, identifying their needs, through workshops, presentations, 1:1’s, project meetings and the like. This may be for new requirements, or in our case it’s mostly benchmarking against our already documented Waste & Recycling Best Practices. Deviations from our Best Practices, then needs to be assessed, either by adding to our product roadmap or negotiating a project development.
- Work with various ISB departments from solutions, operations, development, QA and support to ensure a plan is in motion to deliver on these needs.
- Understand thoroughly the technology you are working with - including its design, build, implementation and support. It will require understanding the current solution, and to document the updates, edits, additions in precise detail, as well as a high level summarisation, for the Solution Owner.
- Documentation will require appropriate detail to understand the Level 5 business process, and then support the development of user stories which can be then delivered to the development team for sprint planning.
- Build rapport with clients, all of whom will often need to understand the proposed requirements and buy into your recommendations. These recommendations will have been first validated with the Solution Owner to ensure it’s in line with ISB Global Best Practices.
- To have a good working relationship with all ISB departments and ultimately help ensure solutions are delivered successfully to our customers.
- Oversee and/or obtains defined approvals for project deliverables.
- Step in to Support the Project Manager where necessary and take some responsibility for the Project Management activities from time to time.
- Leading and involved in presentations and workshops.
- Leading and involved with the design and training documentation.
- Leading and mentoring junior consultants as required.
- Solving issues and problems.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of completed BPD’s (Business Process Design documents) and follow on Build, Testing, Training and go-Live Support.
- Act as a liaison between the Project Manager, ISB Teams and the business, by building cooperative, constructive, effective relationships.
- Oversee and/or obtains defined approvals for all project deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring all quality processes and guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for the management of the allocated budgets.
- Responsible for the management of timelines and scope allocated to each assignment.
- Serve as the initial escalation point for all project issues, risks and changes.
- Accountable for Project Resource Model/Management, proactively communicating resource needs and maintaining this working model throughout the project life cycle.
- Following SAP ASAP/Activate Methodology, as well as Agile for the low code developments.
- Facilitates conflict resolution within the team, escalating when needed.
- Establish clear expectations regarding status reporting, team communication and deliverable management.
- Aid in the preparation and/or review of all functional and technical specifications
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying