Who is ISB Global?
ISB Global was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in London. We have offices in South Africa, Pakistan, and North America, with a great team also working in Portugal. ISB is proud to be very multi-cultural and ‘Global’ in its thinking and approach.
ISB Global currently has currently over 110 team in these respective locations. Predominantly permanent staff, but a range of contractors to support project requirements.
We are passionate about the environment, working to enhance the Circular Economy, and Reduce Green House Gas Emissions.
What do we do?
ISB Global is a software development and consulting house, offering the world’s most advanced Environmental, Waste Management, and Recycling software.
ISB has three key pillars in its business, OutSystems, SAP, and AWS (Amazon Webservices). We are partners, and resellers and offer services in each.
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Reporting to the COO the S4 Hana Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the business operations related to S4 Hana, including full management of the current and future AMS Agreements. Ensuring that customers receive excellent customer service for all support issues raised via the support desk and that project work is completed within scope and budget. Where required The S4 Hana Service Delivery manager will complete FICO tasks as required by the S4 Hana FICO Lead, these include designing implementing, and deploying the FICO solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- They will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
- They will be accountable for coordinating and motivating the team of S4 and SAC Consultants
- Monitoring and managing desktop support
- Maintaining high-performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvements activities where ever necessary
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Take accountability for the AMS delivery
- Ensure that OKRs/KPIs are met or exceeded
- Be Responsible for a Team of Consultants
- Coordination of personnel management, staff recruitment, training, and mentoring
- FICO Activities as requested by FICO Lead
- Prep and lead workshops to collect business requirements
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identity, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs
- Design, customize, configure, and testing of FI/CO modules
- Identify gaps, and issues and work around solutions
- Act as liaison with clients for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems
- Document functional designs, test cases, and results
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Carry out unit testing & facilitate end-user testing
- Proficiency in coordinating teams
- In-depth knowledge of escalations procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Operational ability in a diverse environment
- Knowledge of SAP FICO Solution capabilities and business process configurations
- Significant, proven customizing experience within SAP FICO
- Thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP FICO
- Experienced in playing a major role in implementation projects
- Can independently carry out Business Blue-print with respect to projects and/or user requirements and conceptualizing solutions
- Understand the Functional requirements of accounting functions and processes like GL, AR, AP, Banks, and Fixed Assets.
- Understand the basic CO Reporting framework along with cycles for cost allocation /settlement.
- SAP process flow for processes and Master data for FI.
- Good knowledge of Product Costing and CO-PA.
- Various master data elements and related configuration for FI and cross-module master data for MM and SD Module.
- Understand the issues faced by end-users on day-to-day basis and provide solutions to their satisfaction.
- Exposure to integration into other systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to train and guide team members
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- Able to work confidently with major operating software including MS Office, Visio
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying